Little Present

This weekend my sweetie surprised me with a little bit of Christmas shopping, we headed out to the stores and got not very much - almost everything is online!  But, I did manage to nab a little early present for myself, Orly 'Decades of Dysfunction'.  Its from the Dark Shadows line... which reminds me I still have yet to see this movie (or the old series).  I finally have it, now it is just managing to win rights to the TV for a night...



Here is Laquered with Love wearing this shade at 3 coats.  Simple, and pretty.


I am wearing only one coat, its a bit shimmery and frosty but I am planning to put my all time favorite sparkle over it, OPI 'Princesses Rule!' because it's my birthday Wednesday!  It seems that every single 'birthday girl' nail polish color is some ridiculous shade of silver or glitterbomb... I don't want to celebrate my birthday by being in a stage show.  Though, I do love sparkles, I think birthdays are a time for 'delicate' sparkles.




Here is The Polish Chest with a shot of my undying favorite, so sparkly but still subtle enough for any outing, especially over a nice pale neutral.


Comments

Popular Posts