Birthday Princess Day!

 Dear World,


Today it is my birthday.  So I have decided this is my annual Facebook birthday photo.  I made it à la volée for the occasion one year specifically because a recent ex hated that I liked Grumpy Cat- as well as everything in the universe- and I just could not think of anything more awesome for him to stare at as he sat, miserable and frustrated at being now locked out of my profile like the unwashed masses, with only this sucker for him to remember me by as he drunk internet stalked me on my birthday.  That's one of those life moment's you see written on a pretty picture on Pinterest.  Anyway,  I was seriously obsessed with Grumpy Cat for a while, in case you missed that part.  As I am currently deathly ill, I sadly cannot make this piece any prettier now... but next year I'm thinking pink hazy sunlit clouds, floaty balloons and Grumpy Cat wearing an even sparklier Birthday Princess tiara.

Comments

Popular Posts